Free Download Active Boot Disk WinPE is a complete and functioning computer operating system on CD/DVD/USB disk. Active Boot Disk does not modify the operating system installed on a computer’s hard drive. It includes many tools to boot up a computer and fix most startup, PC configuration, and system management problems.
Overview of Active@ Boot Disk Benefits
Active Boot Disk contains a collection of powerful utilities to perform data recovery, data imaging, secure data erasure, and several other tasks, all from a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash media. The self-contained boot environment bypasses the operating system allowing you to boot previously unbootable PCs.
You can install an active Boot Disk on a CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, which you can use to boot up your computer. It provides a completely self-contained boot environment that bypasses the operating system entirely, allowing you to boot up on any computer, regardless of the condition of your Windows operating system.
You can install Active@ Boot Disk (recovery boot disk) to any bootable media and change your BIOS boot priority settings accordingly. Once the computer has started up from the bootable disk, you can safely remove it. Dual-boot functionality with DOS and Windows support is also possible with optical media.
Overview of Active Boot Disk Features
- Ability to start non-bootable PC to get exclusive access to the local disks & system
- Boots both UEFI x64 secure boot systems & legacy BIOS machines
- Boot Disk Shell has a friendly Windows-like user interface with Taskbar & Start button
- Boot Disk Creator allows to specify boot settings, load drivers, scripts & user files
- Data backup tools allow to backup volumes & disks and restore user’s data back
- Partition tools allow creating/deleting/formatting volumes on HDD/SSD/USB disks
- BCD Viewer & Editor allow to configure bootable partitions and disks
- Low-level Disk Editor allows to inspect and edit raw disk sectors & raw file’s data
- Data CD/DVD/Blu-ray burning utility & burning engine included
- Notepad, Calculator, Task Manager, Registry Editor, DiskPart, SysInfo & other PC tools
- Web browser, Remote Desktop, Telnet & FTP clients and other connectivity tools
- Two different file managers allow to browse directories, search, copy & move file