Free download Adobe InDesign CC 2022 for macOS. It is an industry-leading page design software and layout app that lets you create, preflight, and publish beautiful documents for print and digital media.
Adobe InDesign CC 2022 for MacOS Overview
Create digital magazines, eBooks, and interactive online documents that draw people in with audio, video, slideshows, and animations. InDesign makes it easy to manage your design elements and quickly deliver immersive experiences in any format, from EPUB and PDF to HTML.
Design faster and wiser with tools built for collaboration. InDesign integrates seamlessly with Adobe InCopy CC so that you can work on layouts simultaneously with writers and editors. Import comments and edits from PDFs to see all your feedback. And share text, colors, graphics, and more with team members through Creative Cloud Libraries.
Features of Adobe InDesign CC 2022 for MacOS
- Improvements to the OpenType
- Visual font browsing
- Footnotes in tables
- Customize PDF forms
- More accessible Adobe Fonts
- Control scale arrow pointers
- Simplified search as Adobe Stock
- New features the Creative Cloud the Libraries
- Improving the Creative Cloud the Assets
- Access to store Typekit the Marketplace
- Integration with the Animate CC
- And more other
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Multicore Intel processor
- Mac OS version 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS version 10.12 (Sierra), or Mac OS X version 10.11 (El Capitan)
- 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended) with 32-bit video card; supports Retina display
- Optional: To use GPU Performance, your Mac should have a minimum of 1024 MB of VRAM (2 GB recommended), and your computer must support OpenGL version 4.0 or greater.
- IMac 4K
- IMac 5K
- MacBook Pro Retina
- Mac Pro connected to a HiDPI monitor
- Mac mini connected to a HiDPI monitor
- To check for VRAM value, choose Mac > About This Mac (Graphics information).
- To find out if your computer supports the required OpenGL version (4.0 or later), see this Apple Support document.
- Adobe Flash Player 10 software required to export SWF files.