Free Download Aescripts Rowbyte Plexus 3 for Adobe After Effects is a plug-in designed to bring generative art closer to a non-linear program like After Effects. It lets you create, manipulate and visualize data in a procedural manner.
Overview of Rowbyte Plexus 3 for Adobe After Effects Benefits
Not only can you render the particles, but you also create all sorts of interesting relationships between them based on various parameters using lines and triangles. The workflow for Plexus is very modular, allowing you to create a truly infinite set of configurations and parameters.
Plexus 3 comes with a tree-based Object Panel that helps you organize multiple Plexus objects within the layer. It improves workflow dramatically, and the panel itself is dockable anywhere within After Effects. It helps you keep track of your Geometry Objects, Effector Objects, Render Objects, and Groups by allowing you to select only what you need, so no more scrolling through a long Effects Control Window.
Plexus 3 was designed from the ground up to take advantage of AE’s new multi-threaded architecture introduced in 13.5. That means better support for Persistent coaching, better performance, and the best part, automagically refresh Instances. You can have many nested instances, and all the changes are automatically detected. Also, just in case you need to refresh cache, a new button lets you do that with a single click without affecting caches of other layers.
Overview of Rowbyte Plexus 3 for Adobe After Effects Features
- Finally. Now along with Depth of Field, you can add Motion Blur to create cinematic animations. You can use either comp settings or custom camera shutter values.
- A new Sound Effector Object let’s you sample a waveform from a sound layer in AE and apply it to vertex position or scale or color. You can also Echo the sampled waveform so that the sound is sampled over time.
- The Slicer Object let’s you ‘slice’ through a mesh and create interesting visualizations. It works best with OBJ meshes and can be used very well along with the instance object.
- Null Objects have similar performance to point lights if you’re running the latest version of After Effects. No need to convert Nulls exported from 3D applications to point lights anymore.
- Unified rendering allows all objects to have a common 3D space. It allows points, lines & polys created by multiple objects to intersect with one another in z-space.
- You can seamlessly loop noise values for animations. You can cycle through noise evolution and it works for position, scale & color values.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Developer By: Rowbyte
- Plexus is compatible with Adobe CS5.5, CS6,CC 2014,CC 2015,CC 2015.3, CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019.