Free Download Agisoft Metashape Professional (formerly Agisoft PhotoScan Professional) for Windows PC. This program can be used for photogrammetric processing of digital images and 3D spatial data generation.
Agisoft Metashape Professional Overview
This program is a stand-alone photogrammetric software solution for the automatic generation of dense point clouds, textured polygonal models, georeferenced true orthomosaics, and DSMs/DTMs from still images.
Based on the state-of-the-art technology developed by Agisoft, Metashape Professional allows for high-speed processing (typically within a couple of hours), providing at the same time highly accurate results (up to 3cm for aerial, and up to 1mm for close-range photography).
Agisoft Metashape Professional is capable of processing thousands of photos. Yet, all the processing is performed locally, without the need to transmit the data outside the company, making it an ideal solution for processing sensitive data.
Features of Agisoft Metashape Professional
- Photogrammetric triangulation
- Dense point cloud: editing and classification
- Digital elevation model: DSM/DTM export
- Georeferenced orthomosaic export
- Measurements: distances, areas, volumes
- Ground control points: high accuracy surveying
- Python scripts: customize processing workflow
- Multispectral imagery processing
- 3D model: generation and texturing
- 4D modeling for dynamic scenes
- Panorama stitching
- Network processing
- RGB / NIR / thermal / multispectral imagery processing
- Fast reconstruction based on preferable channel
- Multi channel orthomosaic export for further NDVI calculation and analysis
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Developer By: Agisoft
- CPU: Quad-core Intel Core i7 CPU, Socket LGA 1150 or 1155 (Kaby Lake, Skylake, Broadwell, Haswell, Ivy Bridge or Sandy Bridge)
- Motherboard: Any LGA 1150 or 1155 model with 4 DDR3 slots and at least 1 PCI Express x16 slot
- RAM: DDR3-1600, 4 x 4 GB (16 GB total) or 4 x 8 GB (32 GB total)
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 or GeForce GTX 1080 (optional)