Free Download Auslogics Driver Updater for Windows PC to update all drivers on your PC in one click to prevent device conflicts and ensure smooth hardware operation! Driver updater is a safe, fast and intuitive tool.
Overview of Auslogics Driver Updater Benefits
Driver Updater will check your computer for potential driver problems, give you a report on outdated or missing drivers it detects, and let you quickly update them to the latest manufacturer-recommended versions.
Auslogics Driver Updater works just as you would expect. Launch a scan, and any outdated drivers are quickly listed, along with the dates and times of the latest version. You’re able to update individual or all drivers with a click, and there’s an option to ignore particular devices entirely (applicable if you’d instead install some drivers yourself).
Driver Updater is the best solution for keeping your hardware and devices working smoothly. However, you may have performance problems that outdated drivers do not cause on your PC. These may include junk file accumulations, corrupt entries in the Windows registry, incorrect system or network connection settings, or other speed-reducing issues.
Overview of Auslogics Driver Updater Features
- You can update all drivers in one click compared to manually searching the web for the right update for each of your drivers.
- Only official driver versions made specifically for your device type and model are downloaded and installed onto your PC.
- Backups are created prior to updating drivers so you can always go back to the previous driver version if you don’t like the updated one.
- Exclusive Auslogics technology is proven safe and effective in multiple tests, used by PC manufacturers and recommended by experts.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Developer By: Auslogics
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more