Free Download Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional for Windows PC. It provides structural engineers with advanced building analysis capabilities for large and complex structures.
Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional Overview
The Robot Structural Analysis software offers a smoother workflow and interoperability with Autodesk Revit Structure software to extend the Building Information Modeling (BIM) process, enabling engineers to perform a comprehensive analysis of a variety of structures.
Create structural models, perform structural analysis within Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2019, and seamlessly transfer the model and results to AutoCAD Structural Detailing software to generate fabrication drawings. Within this ecosystem of structural engineering software, structural engineers can take advantage of an integrated workflow from design through analysis to fabrication.
Features of the program:
- -There is a range of linear and nonlinear structural analysis tools and behaviors
- -Dynamic analysis of complex structures
- -Check and simulate the pressures and normal loads such as earthquakes
- -establishing two-way communication with Autodesk Revit software
- -The integrated design of concrete and steel with more than 40 international codes for steel and concrete. For more than 30
- -Having a direct analysis method (Direct Analysis Method or abbreviated DAM)
- -Ability to simulate wind tunnel and create the wind load
- Developer By: Autodesk
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB