Free Download DLC Boot 2019 v3.6 for Windows PC it is a bundle of diagnostic tools which used for different types of works like disk cloning and imaging creation.
DLC Boot 2022 v3.6 2019 Overview
Sometimes we do not know where the error occurs in our computers and install windows again and again for better performance. In the solution of this problem, developers create this fantastic program DLC Boot it fixes the various PC errors just in minutes.
It has a multitude of tools and portable programs that do not require installation and even a boot that will allow us from a USB or CD to access the data of any computer (even if it does not boot) to repair it, clean it of virus, remove the access password , and much more.
Features of DLC Boot 2019 v3.6
- Added option to choose NTFS or NTFS (UEFI) or FAT32 format when creating Boot.
- Added option allows you to choose Boot Loader is SysLinux or Grub4Dos.
- Supports new UEFI boot interface more versatile.
- Support boot UEFI with USB format NTFS.
- Fixed a failure to create Boot USB on some machines.
- Fixed a bug that did not remove the software from the DLC Boot menu.
- Fix USB Disk Storage Format error not running.
- HD Tune Pro bug fixes when scanning for registry.
- Fixed a bug when running Victoria Mini 10 Windows 64Bit.
- Fixed a bug when registering the Partition Wizard.
- Fixed a bug when running Passmark Keyboard Test to enter Key.
- Updated the software included in DLC Boot to the latest version, specifically:
- 7Zip 17.00
- Update virus database of Eset NOD32 until 15/06/2017
How to Use the DLC Boot 2019 v3.6 there are two ways:
- To create an ISO file, extract the RAR file with WinRAR.
- Run DLCBoot.exe file and then click on the DVD icon right corner [Create ISO] and wait for it to finish.
- Done! ISO files can burning into DVD-R
- Or if you choose to use via FD 4 GB, use this procedure:
Make sure the flash drive in the empty and no data in it!
- Extract the RAR file with WinRAR
- Run DLCBoot.exe file and then click on the right corner of the Create USB HDD Box Boot.
- Select the USB FD who want to use and wait until the process is complete.