Free Download DxO PhotoLab 5 for macOS offers the most flexible and powerful processing and correction tools for beautiful images.
Overview of DxO PhotoLab 5 Benefits for macOS
Give your photos the artistic touch by manually applying selective corrections to specific areas of your image, using exclusive DxO Local Adjustment Tools: control points (U Point technology), graduated filters, manual and automatic brushes, automatic repair tools, etc.
DxO PhotoLab for MacOSX gives you access to all the tools that help you enhance your images at any step in your workflow, from retouching to exporting and printing. With the many presets available and the possibility of creating your own, you no longer have to spend hours processing your photos. Instead, you can focus all your energy on your photography.
Select, sort, edit, and export your images to social networks or another program using a single intuitive interface. You can even edit your images in Adobe Lightroom and switch to DxO PhotoLab for MacOSX 2 while maintaining an optimized workflow.
Overview of DxO PhotoLab 5 Features for macOS
- U point local adjustment technology perfection is just a few clicks away
- Optical corrections Get the most out of your equipment
- Prime denoising technology don’t be afraid of the dark…or high ISO values
- Manual or automatic? perfection is just a few clicks away
- RAW & much more image quality before everything else—that’s the DNA of DxO
- Customized profiles
- A simple and intuitive workflow
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Intel Core i5 or higher
- 4 GB of RAM (6 GB recommended)
- 2 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- OS X 10.12 (macOS Sierra), 10.13 (macOS High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave)
- Graphics card with 512 MB of video memory to handle GPU acceleration