Free Download EaseUS Todo Backup + Technician WinPE ISO for Windows PC is the best data backup and recovery software protecting your data from disasters. It delivers the most significant level of data security for your Windows PCs, laptops, servers, or databases.
EaseUS Todo Backup Overview
With the software EaseUS Todo Backup, you can create individual backups of complete hard disks and selected directories and files. The storage location can be drives or hard disk partitions, external storage media, network drives, cloud services (Dropbox, OneDrive, and Google Drive), or CDs and DVDs.
EaseUS Todo Backup handles both incremental and differential backups. In addition, you can create an emergency CD, compact data to save space, use data encryption and create automatic backups via scheduler. EaseUS Todo Backup supports hard disks with up to 16 terabytes.
Features of EaseUS Todo Backup 13
- EaseUS Todo Backup Technician protects crucial business data across multiple systems. 100% safe: never risk losing data again.
- Clone complex drives data to another disk for disk upgrading. Clone HDD to SSD, MBR disk to GPT disk, or GPT disk to MBR disk.
- Clone select partitions or dynamic disk volumes to save time and storage space.
- Restore the system from backup in minutes. Mitigate the impact and downtime of destructive events.
- Supports P2V copy, P2V recovery, and P2V image file conversion (convert physical image to virtual image).
- Restore individual file items directly from your complete image backup without having to restore the entire image. Restore only what you need for greater efficiency.
- You may configure an off-site copy of backup tasks to protect images better. Images will be automatically duplicated to FTP upon backup completion.
- Supports creating backups on tape devices, CD/DVD, hard drive (large capacity disks), iSCSI device, NAS, DAS, or network locations.
- Remotely boot one machine via network to back up or restore data. Especially useful for bare metal recovery.
- Perform backup jobs on data without interruption while the database is actively online and in operation.
- Developer By: EaseUS