Free Download 3D Systems Geomagic Design X 2020 for Windows PC it is a complete software application for creating CAD models from 3D scan data. With Geomagic Design X, you can open data from any 3D scanner and quickly create editable, parametric solid models of virtually any physical object.
Overview of 3D Systems Geomagic Design X 2020 Benefits
Geomagic Design X, the industry’s most comprehensive reverse engineering software, combines history-based CAD with 3D scan data processing so you can create feature-based, editable solid models compatible with your existing CAD software.
3D Systems Geomagic Design X is purpose-built for converting 3D scan data into high-quality feature-based CAD models. It does what no other software can with its combination of automatic and guided solid model extraction, incredibly accurate exact surface fitting to organic 3D scans, mesh editing and point cloud processing. Now, you can scan virtually anything and create manufacturing-ready designs.
Seamlessly add 3D scanning into your regular design process so you can do more and work faster. Geomagic Design X complements your entire design ecosystem, with native output to SOLIDWORKS, Siemens NX, Solid Edge, Autodesk Inventor, PTC Creo and Pro/ENGINEER using the patented LiveTransfer technology. This enables very rapid transition of your scanned model into the mainstream CAD environment that you use.
Overview of Geomagic Design X 2020 Features
- Direct 3D scanner control tools for the widest range of the most popular devices
- Automated LiveTransfer from Geomagic Design X 2016 to SOLIDWORKS
- Mesh and Point Cloud Data Alignment
- Supports import of over 60 File Formats
- Easy-to-Use Mesh Repair Tools
- Automatic, Feature-Based Solid and Surface Extraction
- Automated Accuracy Analyzer
- Rapidly Creates Solids or Surfaces like you would in CAD
- Instantly create stunning renderings of your designs in KeyShot
- Supports comprehensive export of neutral CAD or polygon files
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Developer By:3D Systems
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel and AMD processors with a minimum 2 GHz clock speed
- Recommended: Multiple core processors. Hyperthreading and clock speeds above 3 GHz can be beneficial but should be paired with a good balance of cores.
- RAM: 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 5 GB or more
- Design X and Control X recommended graphics cards
- Recommended: Dedicated (Non-Integrated) Graphics Card that meets the criteria below:
- Video Card RAM: 2GB or More
- Video Card Framework: Must support OpenGL 4.0 or above
- Series: NVIDIA Quadro