Free Download Grub2Win full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It provides you with a boot manager that allows you to boot from various operating systems every time you power your computer.
Overview of Grub2Win Benefits
First, boot managers resolve the problem that many users interfere with whenever they want to install different OSes on their PC. For instance, one may want Windows, a few Linux distributions, and even a Mac OS X deployed on the same system. The boot sequence repeatedly chooses the same OS and boots it without a boot manager. Therefore, a boot manager is a must for any similar situation.
Generally, a boot manager allows for every operating system to be installed to a separate partition, thus limiting the chances of potential conflicts. The thing with this trend amongst advanced users is quite simple to comprehend. If you ever find yourself dying to take a new operating system for a test run without completely switching to it, then you can install it alongside the current OSes on the computer.
Thus, you don’t have to install it over the one you are already running, then reinstall the old one if you don’t find any reason to keep the new one. Other than this, several other reasons are to utilize boot managers and, implicitly, multiple operating systems. One of them can refer to developing and testing applications.
Overview of Grub2Win Features
- Supports 64 and 32 bit EFI as well as BIOS firmware
- Installs to Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Requires just one directory on the Windows C: drive, about 15 MB disk space
- Simple Windows GUI easily sets up Grub2Win in seconds
- Lets you set your EFI firmware boot order from within Windows
- Preview and select boot themes and animations during the install
- Grub boot messages and help can be displayed in 27 major languages worldwide
- Works with all filesystems including Mac hfs and Btrfs
- Can search for and boot a partition by it’s label. Supports advanced scripting
- Works with both MBR and GPT disks – up to 128 primary partitions per drive
- Supports extremely large (over 4 TB) disks and partitions
- No registry changes
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Developer By: drummerdp
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more