Free Download Laubwerk Plants Kit 7 for Windows, 10 tropical palms and palmlike species in 3 variants, 3 ages and 4 seasons each, for architects and CG artists working in 3ds Max, Maya, Cinema 4D, SketchUp, and Houdini.
Overview of Laubwerk Plants Kit 7 Benefits
A spectacular collection of tropical species found across the tropics, growing and planted at beaches, streets, parks, and gardens. Laubwerk Plants Kit 7 includes the coconut palm – the symbol of a tropical island paradise, the travelers palm – one of nature’s most distinctive and remarkable plants, and the Vanatu fan palm – one of the most interesting and elegant of all small palms.
The Laubwerk Player is a plugin for Autodesk 3ds Max, Maya, MAXON Cinema 4D, Trimble SketchUp, or Sidefx Houdini, that comes bundled with every Laubwerk Plants Kit. It loads the models and allows for easy selection and manipulation of the models, e.g. choose between variations, ages and seasons and allows fine grained control about Level of Detail. See the Laubwerk Player page for a more detailed description.
Overview of Laubwerk Plants Kit 7 Features
- SketchUp (2019 Win) with V-Ray for SketchUp or Thea Render for SketchUp
- A computer that is capable of running your version(s) of SketchUp
- Added V-Ray Next for SketchUp support
- Improved UI design and performance
- Fixed a bug that caused SketchUp to crash when rendering a startup model with Thea
- Added macOS support for our Python exten
- Includes various types of trees, including Mediterranean, Date, Island, Camilla, Persian Silk and so on
- Add trees in a 3D environment without slowing down and over-consumption of memory
- Support for 3D modeling software including: SketchUp, 3ds Max, Maya, Cinema 4D
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Developer By: Laubwerk
- Autodesk 3ds Max or 3ds Max Design 2010-2014 or MAXON CINEMA 4D R12-15
- A computer that is capable of running your version(s) of 3ds Max or CINEMA 4D
- 10MB of hard disk space and additional space for the Laubwerk Plants models and textures (up to 700MB per Kit)
- Optionally V-Ray 1.5 or higher for 3ds Max or VRAYforC4D