Free Download MAGIX Sequoia 15 Multilingual for Windows PC is one of the leading software solutions for acclaimed studios focusing on audio production, broadcasting, post-production, and mastering.
Overview of Magix Sequoia 15 Benefits
As mastering engineers, combining precision, efficiency, and creative craftsmanship with extraordinary ideas is what we do. That’s why Sequoia is a true icon when it comes to mastering. The software fulfills all professional demands with a unique object editor, detailed phase and peak meters, high-quality plug-ins, and native audio restoration.
The success of a complex audio production depends on every detail and nuance. With this premise in mind, we’ve developed features for source destination cut and multi-synchronous cut. This allows you to combine different concert recordings into a single whole in the blink of an eye.
Time is a decisive factor in broadcasting. For this reason, Sequoia offers a direct connection to broadcast CMS and automation systems. Thanks to the powerful audio engine, you can edit material during a live recording and send it to a broadcast station with a slight delay.
Sequoia is a constant in an ever-changing industry. On the one hand, this is due to the software’s high stability and reliability; on the other, to the close collaboration between our team of developers and recording studios, TV stations, and broadcasters. With these industry connections, we’re in the know – so this lets us focus on developing and bringing to the market features needed in post-production.
Overview of Magix Sequoia 15 Features
- Mix your material in 3D audio channel formats with up to 32 channels per track.
- The new clear view in the dialog allows for intuitive control when positioning highs in virtual sound sources.
- Sequoia 15 supports the use of any number of Surround masters in a single project, and up to 32 channels per track.
- This award-winning audio tool is one of the most revolutionary spectral editing platforms on the market.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Developer By: MAGIX Software
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 2 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB (32-bit version), 6 GB (64-bit version)
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 20 GB for minimal installation, 90 GB for Independence
- Program languages: Deutsch, English, Français, Español, Italiano