Free Download OpenVPN full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It provides flexible VPN solutions to secure your data communications.
Overview of OpenVPN Benefits
The OpenVPN application was designed to be a full-featured SSL VPN solution that can accommodate a wide range of configurations, including remote access, site-to-site VPNs, WiFi security, and enterprise-scale remote access solutions with load balancing.
OpenVPN implements OSI layer 2 or 3 secure network extensions using the industry-standard SSL/TLS protocol, supports flexible client authentication methods based on certificates, smart cards, and 2-factor authentication, and allows user or group-specific access control policies using firewall rules applied to the VPN virtual interface. OpenVPN is not a web application proxy and operates through a web browser.
Overview of OpenVPN Features
- Tunnel any IP subnetwork or virtual ethernet adapter over a single UDP or TCP port,
- Configure a scalable, load-balanced VPN server farm using one or more machines which can handle thousands of dynamic connections from incoming VPN clients,
- Use all of the encryption, authentication, and certification features of the OpenSSL library to protect your private network traffic as it transits the internet,
- Use any cipher, key size, or HMAC digest (for datagram integrity checking) supported by the OpenSSL library,
- Choose between static-key based conventional encryption or certificate-based public key encryption,
- Use static, pre-shared keys or TLS-based dynamic key exchange,
- Use real-time adaptive link compression and traffic-shaping to manage link bandwidth utilization,
- Tunnel networks whose public endpoints are dynamic such as DHCP or dial-in clients,
- Tunnel networks through connection-oriented stateful firewalls without having to use explicit firewall rules,
- Tunnel networks over NAT,
- Create secure ethernet bridges using virtual tap devices
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more