Free Download PerkinElmer ChemOffice Professional Suite for Windows PC is an integrated suite of scientifically intelligent productivity tools that enables researchers to capture, store, retrieve, and share data and information on compounds, reactions, materials, and their properties.
PerkinElmer ChemOffice Professional Suite Overview
ChemOffice Professional Suite is the ultimate chemistry and biology suite designed to meet the needs of chemists and biologists. ChemOffice Professional enables scientists to efficiently search scientific databases, including SciFinder, keep track of their work, gain a deeper understanding of their data, correlate biological activity and other properties with chemical structures, and produce publication-ready scientific reports more professionally and efficiently than ever before.
ChemOffice Professional is very helpful in documenting chemical processes and drug substances for regulatory and patent filings. This innovative suite makes drawing correct and chemically intelligent structures and synthetic schemes intuitively easy.
PerkinElmer ChemOffice Suite includes the following applications:
- ChemDraw Professional
- ChemDraw Cloud
- Signals Notebook
- Mnova ChemDraw Edition
- ChemDraw for Excel
- ChemFinder Ultra
- ChemFinder for Office
Features of PerkinElmer ChemOffice Suite
- Includes a free subscription to ChemDraw Cloud
- Includes a free one-year subscription to PerkinElmer Signals Notebook Individual Edition, a cloud-enabled and browser-based notebook that captures all your research work and keeps track of your material evidence, wherever you are, whenever you need it.
- Enhanced Hotkeys – Literally type entire reactions using our Enhanced Hotkeys. Guided by an indicator to the active site, you can create molecules and reactions with a minimum of keyboard strokes.
- Biomolecule support – Import biopolymers using HELM notation, create biopolymers from scratch using the HELM monomer toolbar and create and share your monomers.
- Document tagging – Store user-defined metadata along with your document
- Includes Mnova ChemDraw Edition to load and process 1D NMR and LC/GC/MS data directly on your desktop
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Developer By: PerkinElmer
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB or more