Free Download qBittorrent 4 (32-bit/64-bit) offline installer for Windows PC it is a multi-platform Bittorrent client developed in C++/Qt4. The qBittorrent project aims to provide a Free Software alternative to Utorrent. Its main features are its integrated search engine allows searching for torrents from the main torrent Web sites simultaneously in a transparent fashion.
qBittorrent 4 Overview
This is entirely open-source and available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. qBittorrent has more and more features being added, such as an integrated search engine, UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support, encryption, PeX, a torrent creation tool, and more.
It supports 70 languages (Unicode support) and, for your convenience, has advanced RSS support with download filters (inc. regex). It comes packaged in a polished uTorrent-like user interface that utilizes a well-integrated and extensible search engine to assist simultaneous search in the most famous BitTorrent search sites.
Features of qBittorrent
- Polished uTorrent-like User Interface
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- RSS feed support with advanced download filters
- Many Bittorrent extensions supported
- Remote control through Web user interface, written with AJAX
- Sequential downloading (Download in order)
- Advanced control over torrents, trackers and peers
- Bandwidth scheduler
- Torrent creation tool
- IP Filtering (eMule & PeerGuardian format compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
- UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available on all platforms: Windows, Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, OS/2
- Available in 70 languages
- Developer By: qBittorrent
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more