Free Download R-Studio Network Technician full version offline installer for Windows PC is a family of powerful and cost-effective undelete and data recovery software for experienced data recovery professionals. Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, R-STUDIO is the most comprehensive data recovery solution.
R-Studio data recovery Network Technician Overview
R-STUDIO Technician package is intended for data recovery businesses or individuals. It provides a first-class professional data recovery toolset to solve any task they could ever meet. Besides powerful data recovery features, it includes a versatile file previewer that helps you estimate chances for recovery of the data, a flexible RAID reconstruction module with custom-defined RAID configurations, modules for data recovery over a network, and a professional text/hexadecimal editor-all in one integrated application.
R-Tools Technology Inc. is the leading provider of robust data recovery, undelete, drive image, data security, and PC privacy utilities. Our mission is to give our customers worldwide the system tools to bring about a visible and substantial increase in viability, production, and ease of use at the lowest possible cost.
In addition to being a full-featured data recovery utility, R-Studio also includes:
- An advanced RAID reconstruction module
- A feature-rich text/hexadecimal editor
- An entire advanced disk copying/imaging module in one single piece of software makes it your ideal complete solution for creating a data recovery workstation.
Features of R-Studio Network Technician
- Deleted without Recycle Bin, or when Recycle Bin has been emptied
- Removed by virus attack or power failure
- After the partition with the files was reformatted, even for different file systems.
- Standard Windows Explorer-style interface
- Scan for Known File Types (raw file recovery)
- Damaged RAID recovery
- Automatic RAID parameter recognition
- Integration with DeepSpar Disk Imager
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Developer By: R-Tools Technology Inc.
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more