Free Download SolidCAM 2021 for SolidWorks 2012-2022 + Docs and Training Materials. It is a leading integrated CAM Solution with the Amazing iMachining Technology. Get the ‘Best-in-Class’ CAM Solution for Efficient & Profitable CNC-Programming Inside Your CAD.
SolidCAM 2021 for SolidWorks Overview
SolidCAM for SolidWorks is the leading Integrated CAM software that runs directly inside SOLIDWORKS and Autodesk Inventor, with seamless integration and full tool path associativity.
All machining operations can be defined and verified with the single-window integration without leaving the parametric CAD assembly environment you’re used to.
SolidCAM is the only CAM with the unmatched, patented iMachining solution and also supports all Milling and Turning functionality, with powerful support for advanced Mill-Turn machines, including Swiss-Type.
Features of the program
- Saves 70% and More in CNC Machining Time
- Drastically Extends Cutting Tool Life
- Avoid the Guesswork of Optimum CNC Settings with the Unique iMachining Technology Wizard
- Runs directly inside SOLIDWORKS with Seamless single-window integration
- Full tool path associativity of the SolidCAM tool path to the SOLIDWORKS model
- Runs directly inside Inventor with Seamless single-window integration
- Full tool path associativity of the InventorCAM tool path to the Inventor model
System Requirements for SolidCAM for SolidWorks
- Developer By: SolidCAM
- Microsoft Windows 10 x64 Professional and Enterprise Editions; Microsoft Windows 8.1 x64 Professional and Enterprise Editions (with latest Service Pack); Microsoft Windows 7 x64 Professional and Ultimate Editions (with latest Service Pack)
- Intel Xeon, Intel Core, Intel Core 2 Duo, Intel Core 2 Quad or higher (If you use other processors we assume no responsibility and no support)
- 4 GB RAM (for the processing of large components, we recommend 8 GB RAM (or more)
- 15 GB free disk space for installation
- Hard disk with at least 100 GB of storage
- NVIDIA graphics card of the current Quadro series with min. 512 MB (1024 MB recommended) and current, certified graphics driver (With the use of other and on-board graphics cards, we accept no responsibility and no support)