Free Download Thea Render For SketchUp full version standalone offline installer, it is a combination of powerful rendering engines of Thea with the simplicity of SketchUp.
Overview of Thea For SketchUp Benefits
Having biased, unbiased, and interactive render modes, including GPU support at your fingertips, inside SketchUp view is a joyful experience. The plugin lets you enrich your models with highly detailed three-dimensional content, breaking old limitations related to handled model complexity.
The advanced Thea material editor has been fully integrated into SketchUp, bringing all the advanced and unique features of Thea materials. The user interface has been redesigned from scratch following SketchUp’s simplicity and ease of use.
The Adjust Exposure button takes away the manual process of finding the correct exposure of the rendered image with one click. On top of that, three new exposure presets have been added for different scene types (interior, interior with sunlight, exterior).
Overview of Thea For SketchUp Features
- Stereoscopic image output exports two 360-degree images for both eyes, letting you see the model in 3D using simple red-cyan glasses or VR headset.
- Additionally, there is also a Cloud material preset for adding volumetric effects on defined solid groups or components.
- Thea for SketchUp has its own point lights. The Light editing tool not only allows precise light positioning, but it can also give live feedback while rendering interactively in the main window.
- Integrate your models into a scene with a background image, introducing realistic shadows produced by IBL, Sun and Thea Point Lights. It can also produce real reflections on the ground-plane.
- Thea for SketchUp supports Photoshop PSB/PSD files (8, 16 and 32bit). This makes it possible to save multi-layer images in large formats.
- Any rendered image can be saved as an .img.thea file. This file can be reloaded inside Thea Rendering Window at any time allowing the user to resume a rendering.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Developer By: Altair Engineering
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended