Free Download VMware Workstation Player 16 Commercial full version for Windows PC, is ideal for running a single virtual machine on a Windows or Linux PC. Organizations use Workstation Player to deliver managed corporate desktops, while students and educators use it for learning and training.
VMware Workstation Player 16 Commercial Overview
VMware Workstation Player (formerly known as VMware Player ) is a streamlined desktop virtualization application. It runs one or more operating systems on the same computer without rebooting. VMware Player has a simple user interface, provides unmatched operating system support and portability.
It’s now easier than ever for IT professionals to get their users up and running with a corporate desktop. In addition, allows IT professionals to efficiently create and deliver a virtual desktop to employees, contractors, or customers.
VMware Workstation Player allows academic professionals to quickly deliver complete virtual desktops to students preconfigured with all the lessons, applications, and tools required for the course while increasing control and security.
Features of VMware Player 16
- Easy PC Virtualization for Windows and Linux
- Unmatched OS Support for Ultimate Compatibility
- Virtual Machine Portability
- Run Restricted Virtual Machines
- Consolidate and Recycle Old PC Hardware
- Free for Personal Use
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Developer By: VMware
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB or more