Free Download Windows 11 Enterprise 21H2 (No TPM Required) Multilingual Preactivated 64-bit ISO.
Overview of Windows 11 Enterprise
Windows 11 Enterprise is the full version of Windows 11 that provides enterprise-grade manageability and security to IoT solutions. Windows 11 IoT Enterprise takes full advantage of the global Windows ecosystem. It is equivalent to Windows 11 Enterprise and includes optimizations for dedicated devices with limited memory. You can use the same familiar development and management tools as client PCs and laptops.
One of Windows 11’s most notable features is support for universal apps, expanding the Metro-style apps first introduced in Windows 11. Universal apps can be designed to run across multiple Microsoft product families with nearly identical code—including PCs, tablets, smartphones, embedded systems, Xbox One, Surface Hub, and Mixed Reality.
The Windows user interface was revised to handle transitions between a mouse-oriented interface and a touchscreen-optimized interface based on available input devices—particularly on 2-in-1 PCs; both interfaces include an updated Start menu which incorporates elements of Windows 7’s traditional Start menu with the tiles of Windows 8. Windows 10 also introduced the Microsoft Edge web browser, a virtual desktop system, a window, and desktop management feature called Task View, support for fingerprint and face recognition login, new security features for enterprise environments, and DirectX 12.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Processor:1 GHz or faster with two or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor. (Microsoft provides a list of compatible processors on its website).
- RAM:4 gigabytes or more
- Storage:64 GB or larger storage device (such as a hard drive or SSD)
- System Firmware: UEFI and Secure Boot capable
- Graphics Card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with the WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: An HD display with at least 720p (1280×720) resolution larger than 9″ diagonal, 8-bits per color channel