Free Download Windows 11 Professional Lite ISO. The new Windows 11 user interface and Start menu look similar to what was initially found in Windows 10X. Microsoft had been simplifying Windows for dual-screen devices before canceling this project in favor of Windows 11. Visually, You can find the most significant changes you’ll notice along the taskbar. Microsoft has centered the app icons here, cleaned up the tray area, and included a new Start button and menu.
– Compact Integrated + LZX (algorithm)
– Bloatware FREE!!
– Optimized Pagefile/Services/Scheduled/Search Indexer
– Privacy Optimizations & Performance mode!
– Ghost Toolbox! (Add or Remove Windows Store and Much More!)
– Support any Other Language & Keyboard
– Support UWP Games / UWP Apps (ex. Forza/GOW/etc etc)
– Updatable (can update to the latest build of Windows 11!)
– You can pause window update until 2077!
– With custom Icons, packs / Windows Themes pack!
– GHOST CUSTOM BOOTABLE! (WPE)
- – Removes Windows Apps and System Apps
- – Removes Windows Security / Defender / Smartscreen
- – Disable Remote Desktop / Tablet keyboard / NFC / Clipboard / Focus Assist – (Superlite only)
- – Disable Print spooler (If you need printers, please set Auto in Services)
- – Removes OneDrive
- – Disable Action Center / Notifications – (Superlite only)
- – Disable Telemetry – (Superlite only)
- – Removes Errors reports – (Superlite only)
- – Disable UAC (Never notify)
- – Removes WinSxS backup
- – Removes Winre (can add using Ghost Toolbox)
- Processor 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 cores or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
- RAM 4 gigabyte (GB).
- Storage 64 GB or more extensive storage
- device Note: See below under “More information on storage space to keep
- Windows 11 up-to-date” for more details.
- System firmware UEFI, Secure Boot capable. Check here for information on how your PC might be able to meet this requirement.
- TPM Without TPM or with TPM (enabled in bios)
- (WPE Bootable or Normal Bootable is Supported Non-TPM / TPM)
- Graphics card compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Display High definition (720p) display is more significant than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.